A newborn baby girl has become an internet sensation this week after her dad shared a video of her reaction to a hospital nurse gently washing her hair — a heartwarming clip that people apparently can’t get enough of.
Little Amira Yvonne Glenn is seen in the now-viral video making cute facial expressions (some have called her reactions “smiles,” though it’s hard to tell) while a nurse massaged her hair with shampoo and then rinsed it, Dayton.com reported.
The clip, which is nearly three minutes long, is clearly resonating.
It brought in more than 30 million views on Facebook since the baby’s father, Taveon Glenn, posted it on his page on Sunday along with the caption, “My daughter getting her hair washed” — and Glenn is shocked by the reaction.
“I was crying,” Glenn said of the moment captured in the video, explaining he had no idea it would soon go incredibly viral. “She is my first baby and she was looking all cute.”
Watch the video below:
As for the reason why the clip of Amira has spread so rampantly in recently days, Glenn could only speculate.
“People are saying it’s positive and people are saying they haven’t seen anything positive in a while,” he told Dayton.com.
Tina Still, Amira’s grandmother and the mother of Sierra Still (the newborn’s mom), added similar sentiment, telling the outlet she believes the clip is bringing joy at a much-needed time for many in America right now.
“The country right now is so devastated with everything going on,” Still told the outlet. “(The video) is so precious that it makes everyone happy.”
Other Must-Read Stories:
– As Cop Clings to His Life, His Family Releases Powerful Message to the Teenager Who Accidentally Hit Him
– ‘Naughty and Nice’ List Exposing Companies’ Stance on the True Meaning of Christmas Shows Surprising ‘Surge’
– Hilarious or Sacrilegious? This ‘Hipster Nativity’ Scene is Causing Quite a Stir
– Here’s What Happens When Churches Don’t Regularly Teach From the Bible
– Man Born With No Arms and No Legs Is About to Deliver a Powerful Message to Inmates Across America