What Personal Information About Users Does Faithwire.com Gather?
The information we gather from users helps us personalize and improve your experience at Faithwire.com. Here are the types of information we obtain.
Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, matching your partner information with your community profile, and communicating with you.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your Community log in. Without Cookies you will not be able to log in. Cookies also allow information to be retained between visits. If you click the “remember me” option, it will set a log in Cookie to automatically log you in every time you visit the site.
Does Faithwire.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Faithwire.com users.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and don’t use the “Remember Me” option.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of Faithwire.com features.
Faithwire.com does not create products for use by children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, you may use Faithwire.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that, when activated, signals to websites that you do not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to browser DNT signals, we do not currently respond to them.
Faithwire Inc. does not endorse any product or service of a third-party advertiser, and has no responsibility for the fulfillment of any order placed, the performance of any product or service offered, or the actions or inactions of any such third-party advertiser.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Faithwire.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, and arbitration of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at Faithwire.com, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you register, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.