A Pennsylvania pastor was in for the shock of a lifetime after a mysterious package arrived at her house last week — a giant cardboard box filled with 10 pounds of marijuana.
The weed, which arrived at her home in Yeadon via UPS, was stuffed into a plastic bucket inside the box. The unnamed preacher was absolutely beside herself when she opened it all up and discovered the drugs, WTXF-TV reported.
READ: Here’s How Many Millennials Now Live With Their Parents
Now, the pastor is fearful that the person who sent the marijuana will come and try and recover it.
“She is very upset and traumatized and she feels this person or persons who were going to pick this package up might come back,” Yeadon Police Chief Donald Molineux told WTXF-TV.
Police are looking into surveillance footage taken at the sending location in Sacramento, California, to try and determine who the sending party might be.
Authorities said there have been at least three additional examples of criminals using other peoples’ addresses to ship themselves drugs, thus the preacher’s concern is perfectly understandable.
Other Must-Read Stories:
– ‘I Overdosed and Died’: Woman Credits This Disturbing Viral Video of Her Overdose With Saving Her Life
– Is 4/20 Cursed? Here’s a List of What’s Happened on This Strange and Eerie Day
– Chris Pratt Celebrates His Hollywood Star With a Specific Bible Verse
– Woman Was About to Abort Her Baby When She Suddenly Bolted Out of the Clinic — Here are the Three Words That Changed Everything
– Atheists Declare ‘Victory for the Constitution’ After Successfully Demanding Cops Take Down ‘Police Officer’s Prayer’