Hip-hop artist Propaganda believes that the best way to destroy racism is to “make some friends who don’t look like you.”
That’s just one of the pieces of advice the Christian performer doled out in a recent interview with “Frankly Faraci” host Matthew Faraci, going on to also discuss potential ways to combat discrimination and divisiveness.
READ: Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears While Recounting Her ‘Final’ Prayer During Now Infamous Hotel Robbery
“Truth means that you have to acknowledge that racism is real. We have a very real history of this,” Propaganda proclaimed, going on to share a solution. “How do we be a better neighbor? Sometimes loving your neighbor means understanding your neighbor.”
Watch the rapper’s recent appearance on the season finale of “Frankly Faraci” below:
The Christian rapper, who is well-known for infusing his faith into his music, also discussed his career as well as his efforts to let God speak through his craft.
“I’m not the artist, I’m the canvas. The Lord is the artist, and I’ve got to be who I am,” Propaganda said.
READ: Meet the Talk Show Host Who Wants to Shatter Christian Stereotypes
He also pushed back against perceptions that hip-hop is exclusively youthful, saying that he often speaks about “adult things.”
“It’s a misnomer that hip-hop has to be a youthful thing,” Propaganda added.
Other Must-Read Stories:
– Kim Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears While Recounting Her ‘Final’ Prayer During Now Infamous Hotel Robbery
– REPORT: Saudi Arabia Sentences Atheist to Death for Criticizing Muhammad and Islam
– Couple Married 69 Years Die Minutes Apart While Holding Hands
– TV Host Stunned Into Silence When Christian Widow Forgives Terrorist Who Killed Her Husband
– University Football Team Defies Atheists’ Demands & Their Claims That Visiting Pope Francis Violates the Constitution