Given the “special live” news coverage every network continues to carry for these committee hearings, I felt a duty to remind the public at large that there are literally a countless number of things you could be doing instead of watching cable news at 2:30pm on a Tuesday. Here are five:
1. Your job. Somebody’s paying you, and unless you’ve lost your poor soul to the media or D.C., they’re probably not paying you to watch the news.
2. Eating lunch with a friend! (p.s. it’s 2:30pm, so…if you haven’t had lunch yet, you’re due.)
3. PRAY. We’re not even a year into this presidency and all we hear about is special investigations, Senate Intel Committee hearings and Russia… America could use some extra prayers right now.
4. Go outside! Summer is here, and if you’re lucky, the sun is out! Don’t sit in front of the TV, go outside and get some Vitamin D — you’ll feel better!
5. Sign up for Faithwire’s free email newsletter and like us on Facebook. If anything exciting happens, we’ll let you know about it.
If you really feel the need to see what happens, highlight reels will be all over the internet very soon.
Now go enjoy your day, we’ve all got better things to do that buy into the hysteria.